|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
Kula is a recruitment automation platform that lets you proactively reach out and engage with the top talent everywhere. With Kula, you have complete control, visibility, and predictability on your entire talent pipeline.
Setting up the Kula.ai integration
The integration can be enabled by an admin user in Kula. If you are not an admin, share this help article with your Kula admin to enable the integration.
- In Kula, navigate to the Organization settings and enable the integration as shown below.
Once you authorize access to your Lever account, you should be able to see a success message indicating that Lever is now successfully connected to Kula. You can now configure bi-directional stage mapping between Kula and Lever.
- Map each relevant Kula application stage to Lever and vice versa
This allows Kula to maintain your candidates’ application stages in sync and is a mandatory step.
Using the Kula.ai integration
Outreach integration with Lever
1. Each Outreach can be directly associated with a Job in Lever which allows your candidates and stages to be in sync between both platforms. This can be configured in your Outreach settings as shown below.
2. Adding a candidate to an outreach will automatically create a Lead in Lever.
3. The added candidate can now be seen in Lever with all the candidate details as created in Kula. The application stage will follow the stage mapping setting defined in the Configuration step.
Now any stage movement for the candidates will be kept in sync.
Disabling the Kula.ai integration
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the 'Authorized Apps' tab, locate the Kula app
- Click Revoke Access to disable the integration