|Available for||User roles||All users. Can only be configured by Super Admins|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
The Heyteam integration allows you to create a user in Heyteam when a candidate is Hired in Lever.
The setup is super fast and easy, as you’ll see below.
Setup the integration:
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be an administrator in HeyTeam to install this integration.|
1. In Lever, click here or go to Settings > Integration and API > Webhooks. Toggle on the 'Candidate Hired’ webhook if it not already enabled.
2. In HeyTeam, connect to Heyteam as an administrator. Go to Settings > Integrations. Click on Lever.
3. The integration panel will show up, inciting you to add Lever. Click the Add Lever button.
4. You are now ready to authorize the integration between HeyTeam and Lever. Click Accept.
The webhook is now ready on Lever and the integration is activated on HeyTeam.
From now on, every candidate updated to ‘Hired’ in Lever will popup in Heyteam.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the HeyTeam app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.