|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
InterviewVector is an on demand Interview as a Service marketplace which helps companies to scale their technical hiring process at lower cost and less time.
Readers of this article will learn the following:
- How to Setup the Integration
- How to Configure the Integration
- How to Use the Integration
- How to Schedule an Interview with InterviewVector
- How to Get Feedback on Completed Interviews
Setup the integration:
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration.
Connect the Integration
1. In the InterviewVector platform, navigate to the Integrations page on the left navbar.
2. Select Lever from the list and toggle the Click to Authenticate toggle to enable.
3. In the modal select Grant Access by logging in with your Lever credentials. Click Accept.
Once complete you can begin configuring positions on the InterviewVector platform.
Create the Lever Stage
Raise a ticket with Lever to create a new stage named “InterviewVector” in your Lever pipeline.
More information about pipeline and stages can be found here: What is an interview stage?
How to configure the integration:
1. In Lever, open job posting you would like to configure.
2. Add the tag “InterviewVector” as shown in the example below:
3. In InterviewVector, go to the integration section, and select Lever.
4. Within the Lever integration screen, you will see all positions fetched from Lever which are tagged for InterviewVector.
If you cannot find a posting, press the refresh button to fetch the updated list of jobs with the “InterviewVector” tag.
5. Configure each position before scheduling interviews via InterviewVector for candidates belonging to that posting.
6. Click on Configure in the position modal. Add the required details including categories, role, and round guide. Save.
||Each position needs to be configured only once in InterviewVector for the integration to begin scheduling interviews for it.|
How to use the integration:
Scheduling an interview with InterviewVector
1. In Lever, select the candidate you want to schedule an interview for via InterviewVector.
2. Move the candidate to the ‘’InterviewVector’’ stage in your Lever pipeline from the dropdown as shown below:
3. An email will automatically be sent to the candidate by InterviewVector, from which the candidate can auto schedule the interview or give his/her preferred slots.
4. The same link to schedule the interview or give preferred slots will be posted on the opportunity in the form of a note addressed to the owner of the application.
5. Once the interview is scheduled, a notification will be triggered and interview details can be viewed on the Lever platform as shown below.
Getting feedback on completed interviews
Once the interview is done, feedback for the interview can be viewed on Lever in the Feedback section of the opportunity. Sample feedback can be seen below:
The candidate can be moved to the next stage after the feedback has been uploaded.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the InterviewVector app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.