|Available for||User roles||All users. Can only be configured by Super Admins|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
Empower your Candidates and HR team with VidCruiter. We help recruiters worldwide engage, interview, and hire better employees.
Readers of this article will learn the following:
Setup the integration:
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a Super Admin in VidCruiter to install this integration.|
Enable the Webhook
1. Before any action is taken in VidCruiter, a Super Admin in Lever must enable the "Candidate Stage Change" webhook setting.
To access this setting in Lever, click here or go to Settings > Integrations and API > Webhooks.
Toggle the "Candidate Stage Change" webhook to the enabled position. The toggle will turn green when enabled.
Enable the Integration
1. In VidCruiter’s Admin area, navigate to the Integrations tab, click on the Lever option on the bottom left, then click on the Connect to Lever link.
2. This will redirect you to a Lever login portal. Log into your Lever account.
3. Once logged in, Click Accept to allow VidCruiter to integrate with your Lever account.
4. You should now see the integration is "Connected".
How to configure the integration:
Configuring your VidCruiter Positions
1. Access any VidCruiter position that you wish to connect with Lever. Navigate to the Settings page, select Integrations → Add Integration → Lever. Once added, click Edit.
2. Add your Import filters. These filters will control which Lever candidates will be imported to VidCruiter.
- Stage is a required filter and must be added to the mappings for the integration to work.
||Stage refers to the Lever stage that will trigger the integration import. When a Lever candidate enters the stage selected below, an import attempt will be fired if the candidate also matches the other filters in place.|
- Job Posting is an optional filter. This allows you to filter by candidates who have applied to a specific Job Posting in Lever.
- Tag is an optional filter. This allows you to filter by candidates who have specific tags in Lever.
3. On the same page, configure your import mappings. This is the data that will be pulled from Lever to VidCruiter.
- First Name, Last Name, and Email are required and will be automatically mapped.
- Phone Number and Resume can also be mapped, as necessary.
- Custom Fields from Lever may also be mapped. Please speak with your VidCruiter integration specialist for including any custom fields with your VidCruiter import.
4. Click Save.
5. Configure Export Actions to send the results back to Lever. On the Recruiter Task page, Add your export action(s), used to send the candidate’s results back to Lever.
6. (Optional) Specify a Next Stage in Lever. When the candidate is exported to Lever, they will be moved to the selected Next Stage. If no stage is specified, the candidate will not be moved to a new Stage in Lever.
7. Set your VidCruiter position to Live status.
How to use the integration:
Sending Candidates to VidCruiter and Getting the Results
1. In Lever, select a candidate and move them into the configured stage.
2. This will trigger the candidate to be imported into VidCruiter. At this point, VidCruiter will email the candidate with instructions to complete their VidCruiter interview.
3. When the applicant completes their VidCruiter interview, they will trigger an action configured in Steps 5 & 6 of Configuring your Vidcruiter Positions (see above).
4. The candidate’s VidCruiter Profile Link will be added to the Links area in Lever. Additionally, if a Next Stage was configured, the candidate will be automatically moved to that stage.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the VidCruiter app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.