|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
Empower your Candidates and HR team with VidCruiter. We help recruiters worldwide engage, interview, and hire better employees.
Setting up the VidCruiter integration
||You must be a Super Admin in VidCruiter to install this integration.|
Enable the webhook
Before any action is taken in VidCruiter, enable the "Candidate Stage Change" webhook setting.
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Webhooks
- Toggle the Candidate Stage Change webhook to the enabled position
The toggle will turn green when enabled.
Enable the Integration
- In VidCruiter’s Admin area, navigate to the Integrations tab and click on the Lever option on the bottom left
- Click on the Connect to Lever link
- This will redirect you to a Lever login portal
- Once logged in, Click Accept to allow VidCruiter to integrate with your Lever account
You should now see the Lever integration status is "Connected".
Configuring the VidCruiter integration
Configuring your VidCruiter positions
In VidCruiter, access any position that you wish to connect with Lever.
- Navigate to the position Settings > Integrations
- Click + Add Integration and choose "Lever"
- Once Lever is added, click Edit
Add your Import filters. These filters will control which Lever candidates will be imported to VidCruiter.
- Job Posting is an optional filter. This allows you to filter by candidates who have applied to a specific Job Posting in Lever.
- Tag is an optional filter. This allows you to filter by candidates who have specific tags in Lever.
- Stage is a required filter and must be added to the mappings for the integration to work.
||Stage refers to the Lever stage that will trigger the integration import. When a Lever candidate enters the stage selected below, an import attempt will be fired if the candidate also matches the other filters in place.|
- On the same page, configure your import mappings and click Save
This is the data that will be pulled from Lever to VidCruiter.
- First Name, Last Name, and Email are required and will be automatically mapped.
- Phone Number and Resume can also be mapped, as necessary.
- Custom Fields from Lever may also be mapped. Please speak with your VidCruiter integration specialist for including any custom fields with your VidCruiter import.
Configure Export Actions to send the results back to Lever.
- On the Recruiter Task page, add your export action(s), used to send the candidate’s results back to Lever
Optionally, you can specify a "Next Stage" in Lever. When the candidate is exported to Lever, they will be moved to the selected next stage. If no stage is specified, the candidate will not be moved to a new Stage in Lever.
- Set your VidCruiter position to Live status
Using the VidCruiter integration
Sending candidates to VidCruiter and getting the results
- In Lever, move a candidate to the configured trigger stage in the candidate page or directly on the candidate profile
This will trigger the candidate to be imported into VidCruiter. At this point, VidCruiter will email the candidate with instructions to complete their VidCruiter interview.
When the applicant completes their VidCruiter interview, they will trigger the action that was set when configuring your Vidcruiter Positions (see above).
The candidate’s VidCruiter Profile Link will be added to the 'Links' area in Lever. Additionally, if a Next Stage was configured, the candidate will be automatically moved to that stage.
Disabling the VidCruiter integration
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the 'Authorized Apps' tab, locate the VidCruiter app
- Click Revoke Access to disable the integration