|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
Readers of this article will learn the following:
Setup the integration:
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration.
1. From the Applicant360 menu, select the Admin option.
2. Within the Admin menu, select the Integrations tab and expand options by clicking the caron next to the Lever icon.
3. Click the Begin Lever Integration button.
4. Unless you are already logged in, you will be prompted to log in to Lever. A pop-up window will appear, prompting you to approve permissions.
5. Click Accept to approve.
You will be redirected to Applicant360 to complete the setup process.
How to configure the integration:
Configure Trigger Stage and Statusing
You should now be redirected to the Admin menu’s integrations tab in Applicant360.
1. You must select the trigger stage within Lever at which you would like to initiate the background check process.
An invite will be sent from Applicant360 once a candidate has moved to this stage in Lever.
2. You can also configure your Statusing preference for the following options:
- Last Update Only: Only the latest status tag will be updated on the Lever candidate.
- History Trail: The status tag history will be updated on the Lever candidate (see screenshot below).
1. In Lever, navigate to your profile located in the upper right-hand corner and click Settings.
2. Select Integrations and API from the menu on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the Webhooks tab.
4. Look for “Candidate Stage Change” beneath Webhook Configuration. To enable, click the toggle and verify that the option has turned green.
You’ve completed all necessary steps to facilitate integration.
Applicant360 will now complete the configuration process, and you will be notified by your Applicant360 account manager when your account is fully configured.
How to use the integration:
Initiating Applicant360 Background Checks within Lever
During the setup process a trigger stage was selected within Lever at which you would like to initiate the background check process by sending an Invite from Applicant360. If at any time you wish to modify this trigger stage you may do so within Applicant360 under the Admin menu’s integrations tab.
When a candidate enters the trigger stage, Applicant360 automatically sends an invite. Prior to moving to the trigger stage, each candidate must have the appropriate tags assigned within lever to indicate the account (if applicable) and background check package that are required.
A missing piece of information will result in the generation of an error tag. The candidate must be removed from the trigger stage, the missing information must be corrected, and then the candidate must be reinserted into the trigger stage in order to send the invite.
Applicant360 Tags created for use with the Lever Integration
A candidate will be created called “Applicant360 Place Holder DO NOT DELETE”. This candidate may be archived but may never be deleted. Under this candidate, Applicant360 will hold tags for your account (if applicable) and package tags.
- Accounts (if applicable) will be labeled in the following format: A360-A0000-Account 1 Name
- Packages will be labeled in the following format: A360-P0000-Package 1 Name
|Applicant360 has sent the invite to the candidate.
|The candidate is in the process of completing the invite
|The candidate has completed the invite and Applicant360 is conducting the background check.
|Applicant360 has completed the background check on the candidate.
|Possible Error Messages
|The candidate's name is missing.
|The candidate's email is missing.
|Multiple account tags are assigned to the candidate.
|Multiple package tags are assigned to the candidate.
|A360-Error-Account Missing Or Not Found
|If multiple accounts are required and a default account had not been assigned.
|A360-Error-Package Missing Or Not Found
|Package tag has not been assigned.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Applicant360 app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.