|Available for||User roles||All users. Can only be configured by Super Admins|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
Compa empowers recruiters to make every offer fair and competitive. An integration with Lever makes it possible for Talent Acquisition teams to scale competitive pay decisions through real-time, data-driven offer intelligence.
Readers of this article will learn the following:
Setup the integration:
||If you are authorizing the integration using Microsoft Office 365 SSO, please contact Lever Support to assist with the initial enablement.|
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in order to set up the integration.
Step 1: Authorize Compa + Lever Connection
a. The organization-identified Super Admin will receive an email from Compa with a link that directs them to a Compa-hosted site (trycompa.com/add-integration).
b. Once on the site, the Super Admin will click the Connect Lever button.
c. The Super Admin will then be redirected to Lever and asked to login (if they aren’t already).
Step 2: Grant Compa Permission to read Lever Account Data
a. The Super Admin will be directed to complete OAuth, which authorizes and grants Compa permission to read the necessary Lever account data for use in Compa.
b. When the connection is successful, the Super Admin will be redirected back to the Compa site with the following message:
c. If, for some reason, the connection is unsuccessful, the Super Admin will see the following message upon redirect. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more assistance.
How to use the integration:
Now that Compa + Lever are connected, let's review some of the features offered by the integration!
By simplifying and automating compensation analysis with our data science engine, Compa empowers recruiters to easily create, compare, and communicate offers so they can get to a winning offer faster and close more candidates.
- Predict the winning offer. Help recruiters understand what it takes to win the right way. Use better data and simple tools to create a winning offer and align stakeholders.
- Create your own market data. Harness the collective intelligence of your recruiting team to turn candidate insights into real-time benchmarks.
- Talent Acquisition “deal desk." Understand how your win rate and performance varies so you can adapt your offer strategy. Easily find recent offers and compare them to your candidate.
- Interactive pay experiences. Bring together candidate data, pay expectations, guidelines, and market insights to tell the full story. Understand how you perform against each of your top competitors by job and location.
- Screen offers for pay bias. Drive more transparency into pay decisions and monitor pay equity trends at scale.
What if I need help or have feedback/requests?
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or for troubleshooting assistance regarding the integration.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Compa app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.