|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• Manage API credentials and manage integrations|
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
Compa empowers recruiters to make every offer fair and competitive. An integration with Lever makes it possible for Talent Acquisition teams to scale competitive pay decisions through real-time, data-driven offer intelligence.
Setting up the Compa integration
||If you are authorizing the integration using Microsoft Office 365 SSO, please contact Lever Support to assist with the initial enablement with the Lever Support request form.|
Step 1: Authorize the Compa and Lever Connection
Access role must be Super Admin in order to set up the integration.
- You will receive an email from Compa with a link that directs you to the Compa add integration page
- Once on the site, click the Connect Lever button
- You will be redirected to Lever and asked to login (if you aren’t already)
Step 2: Grant Compa Permission to read Lever Account Data
You will be directed to complete OAuth, which authorizes and grants Compa permission to read the necessary Lever account data for use in Compa.
- Click the blue Accept button
When the connection is successful, you will be redirected back to the Compa site with the following message:
If the connection is unsuccessful, you will see the following message upon redirect. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Using the Compa integration
Now that Compa and Lever are connected, let's review some of the features offered by the integration.
By simplifying and automating compensation analysis with our data science engine, Compa empowers recruiters to easily create, compare, and communicate offers so they can get to a winning offer faster and close more candidates.
- Predict the winning offer. Help recruiters understand what it takes to win the right way. Use better data and simple tools to create a winning offer and align stakeholders.
- Create your own market data. Harness the collective intelligence of your recruiting team to turn candidate insights into real-time benchmarks.
- Talent Acquisition “deal desk." Understand how your win rate and performance varies so you can adapt your offer strategy. Easily find recent offers and compare them to your candidate.
- Interactive pay experiences. Bring together candidate data, pay expectations, guidelines, and market insights to tell the full story. Understand how you perform against each of your top competitors by job and location.
- Screen offers for pay bias. Drive more transparency into pay decisions and monitor pay equity trends at scale.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or for troubleshooting assistance regarding the integration.
Disabling the Compa integration
1. In Lever, navigate to Integrations & API Settings
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Compa app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration