|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
Setting up the HR Cloud integration
- Ask your HR Cloud Account Manager to enable the Lever integration for you.
- Log in to HR Cloud (HR Admin) and navigate to Settings.
- There you will find Lever listed in the 'Integrations' section; click on Lever
- Click Connect on the next screen to connect to Lever and integrate directly with HR Cloud
- You will be redirected to the Lever login screen; use your Lever email address and password to connect the integration
- Click Accept to give HR Cloud permission to access the required data on your Lever account
Using the HR Cloud integration
Importing candidates from Lever to HR Cloud
On the screen shown below, you can start an import from Lever. Every time you click Import, HR Cloud will collect information about all hired employees from Lever and add them to the HR Cloud system.
Enabling Automatic Import will automatically import newly hired employees from Lever into HR Cloud. Daily import will occur at 12:00 AM PST.
Field mapping from Lever to HR Cloud
The following information is sent from Lever to HR Cloud for all hired employees:
|Candidate's First Name
|Employee: First Name
|Candidate's Last Name
|Employee: Last Name
|Job Hiring Manager
|Job Work Type
|Employee: Employment Type
|Offer Anticipated Start Date
|Employee: Start Date
Disabling the HR Cloud integration
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Authorized Apps
- Locate the HR Cloud app
- Click Revoke Access