|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
The TestGorilla integration helps you to invite your candidates to take TestGorilla assessments from inside the Lever platform.
Setup the integration:
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in order to set up the integration.
The integration with Lever is accessible to TestGorilla Scale and Business customers. You must be an account owner to set up the integration.
Connecting the integration
1. In the TestGorilla platform, navigate to the Integrations page located in the dropdown under your account name in the top right of the home page, as shown below:
2. Click the Enable button beside Lever to be redirected to Lever.
3. Click Accept to establish the integration.
Once complete, you can set up your integration preferences in TestGorilla.
Now would be the ideal time to create an assessment in your TestGorilla account, and a job posting in your Lever account, if you have not already done so.
How to configure the integration:
1. Select the Lever stage in which TestGorilla will send the invitation to the candidate, as shown below:
2. Select the Lever stage to which the candidate should be moved after they have completed the assessment, as shown below:
3. In this step, you associate TestGorilla assessments with job postings in Lever. By pairing them up, candidates that apply to the specified job posting(s) will get the appropriate TestGorilla assessment invitation(s), as shown below:
How to use the integration:
Applicants will automatically be invited to an assessment based on your integration preferences in TestGorilla. In order to ensure your candidate receives an email invitation to complete the appropriate assessment, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the Candidates tab, within the Lever platform.
2. Choose the candidate in question.
3. Select the correct Job Posting, as per the configuration in TestGorilla, from the “Choose Job” button on the right side of the Overview.
4. Move the candidate to the correct stage of the hiring process (as per your configuration settings). The candidate will then automatically receive their assessment invitation via the Lever platform
5. Using the Lever integration in this way means there is no need to invite your candidates from within TestGorilla.
Status Update Tags
To report on the candidate’s progress through the hiring journey, TestGorilla automatically assigns a status tag to each candidate:
- "TestGorilla: Invitation Pending": an invitation from TestGorilla will be sent.
- "TestGorilla: Invitation Sent": an invitation from TestGorilla has been sent to the candidate.
- "TestGorilla: Invitation Failed": TestGorilla failed to send the assessment invitation. For example, this could happen when a candidate does not have an e-mail address registered in Lever.
- "TestGorilla: Assessment Started": the candidate has successfully started the assessment.
- "TestGorilla: Assessment Completed": the candidate has successfully completed the assessment.
Job Posting Tags
To ensure the right assessment invitation is sent to the candidate, TestGorilla adds an Assessment ID tag to each job posting, based on your configuration in TestGorilla.
"TestGorilla: ID-245219" - This tag specifies to which assessment the candidate is invited (See the example below).
The candidate results will be posted in Lever as a note on the opportunity. This includes a summary of their results.
A link to their candidate page in TestGorilla will be added to Lever.
How to disable the integration:
1. In the TestGorilla platform, navigate to the Integrations page located in the dropdown under your account name in top right of the home page, as shown below:
2. Click Disable.
3. On Lever, go to Settings > Integrations & API.
4. Locate the TestGorilla app in the Authorized Apps tab.
5. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.