|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
The Reimbi/Lever integration enables you to share candidate names and email addresses to make adding candidates to Reimbi for reimbursement purposes very easy.
Setup the integration:
Note: Individual setting up the integration must have the Lever Super Admin role and the Company Settings permission in Reimbi.
Step 1: Authorize the integration
1. In Reimbi, navigate to the Integrations page under Company Settings.
2. Click the Configure action aligned with Lever.
3. Click the Authorize Lever App button.
Step 2: Select stages
1. Select one or more Lever Stages. Only candidates assigned in Lever to one of the selected stages will be available in Reimbi as part of this integration.
Step 3: Enable the integration
1. Toggle the selector to Enabled.
2. Click Update.
How to use the integration:
1. To add a candidate to Reimbi, click the Create Requester link.
2. Enter the name or email address of the candidate you want to invite. (ex. “Tami”, “Tami Jones”, “Jones”, “firstname.lastname@example.org”)
3. Results will appear on the page.
4. Select the correct candidate.
5. Complete the form and click Send Invitation.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate the Reimbi app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.
4. In Reimbi, go to Company Settings → Integrations → Lever: Configure
5. Toggle to “Disabled”.
6. Click Update.