|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
The tilr and Lever integration allows you to uncover value in your candidate pool. tilr allows you to do
a full 360 degree scan of your talent network to identify candidates that are a skill-based match
for a job vacancy.
tilr features include:
- Importing your candidates from Lever and creates a skills profile so you can search and
discover candidates based on skills.
- Importing job descriptions from Lever to tilr and tilr extracts the skills necessary for that job,
and ranks the skills based on importance to the job and demand in the market.
- Scanning your Lever profiles to identify candidates that have the required skills to fit for
- Keeping your candidate information updated with tilr. Once a quarter, tilr scans public
databases for updates to your candidates and imports them to tilr and Lever.
Setup the integration:
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in order to set up the integration.
Navigate to your tilr admin settings and you'll have an option to connect an ATS. Toggle the option for Lever and follow the authorization prompts.
Once Lever is connected, navigate to your tilr job dashboard to complete the setup, click "Post a Job" in the top right and select "Import from ATS"
Once selected, your jobs from Lever will now appear within tilr and you'll have the option to decide which jobs and candidates you'd actually like to sync into tilr. Simply select a job and follow the prompts.
How to use the integration:
Once all of your job and candidate data is synced into tilr, tilr will start matching profiles to positions based on candidate skillsets and job skill requirements. You'll see these matched candidates within your tilr talent network
These matched candidates will automatically appear as Leads within your Lever account showing with an origin of 'Sourced' and source of 'tilr'.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate the tilr app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration