|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
The Workload integration enables you to connect and integrate Lever with hundreds of popular business applications to build automated workflows for your team or company.
Setup the integration
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in order to set up the integration.
Part 1: Triggers
Connecting the webhook
1. In the Workload dashboard, click on “Create New” to build a new workflow in the editor.
2. Click on “Create Trigger” and select “Webhook” from the list of options. Click “NEXT”.
3. Click on “Webhook Received” as the trigger. Click “CREATE TRIGGER”.
4. You’ll now see a data window appear with a webhook URL. Copy the Webhook URL and keep it somewhere safe for a while.
5. Go to your Lever dashboard and navigate to “Settings -> Integrations & API -> Webhooks” and paste the url from step 4 into the appropriate place in Lever.
6. Return to Workload’s editor and click on “TEST TRIGGER”.
7. Workload will now wait to verify that the integration is sending data. Trigger the webhook in Lever (e.g. Move a candidate into a new stage, create an interview, etc.)
8. You’ll now see Workload’s data window update to reflect the data received in the webhook.
You can now go on to add an action by dragging the handle of the trigger node onto the empty canvas and following the rest of this document for setting up actions.
Part 2: Actions
Step 1: Connecting the Integration
- In the Workload dashboard, click on “Create New” to build a new workflow in the editor.
- Click “Create Trigger” and set up a trigger to run your workflow. Click and drag the handle onto the canvas to create an “Action”. Click on the “Action” node to edit.
- Select “Lever v2” and choose an action. Click next to go to the “Authenticate” step.
- Click on “ADD NEW” and follow the pop up modal instructions.
Step 2: Complete the workflow
- Once you press “Accept”, you’ve granted Workload access to your Lever account. Ensure you have selected the newly created credential before moving on to the next step. Click “NEXT”.
- Fill in Action Details with any relevant information if necessary. Click “NEXT”.
- Click on “TEST ACTION”
- Review the data that was just pulled from your Lever account to ensure there aren’t any errors.
- Give the workflow a name in the title bar above.
- Activate the workflow by clicking on the slider in the upper right corner. It will turn green and say “ON” if it is active.
- Press the blue “save” button in the lower left corner.
- To exit the editor, click on the “back” chevron next to the Workload logo in the upper left corner. You will return to the dashboard where you’ll see your new workflow plus any other workflows you’ve created.
How to use the integration
You can now move data in and out of Lever in a flexible way. Common use cases are to pull reports from various sources in Lever into a Google Sheet once every few days for reporting purposes, or send messages in Slack when a team member is invited to an interview panel. The combinations are limitless.
How to disable the integration
1. Navigate to the “Connections” tab in the main sidebar menu on Workload.
2. Check the box for “Lever v2”
3. Click on “Remove” to disable the integration and revoke Workload’s token