|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
Setup the integration:
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in order to set up the integration.
1. On the first login to a new account, you are presented with a list of available integrations. Click Connect on the Lever integration.
2. Accept the requested permissions to grant Wednesday Talent access.
3. You can also access the list of integrations after the first log in from the Integrations option in the main menu.
How to use the integration:
Importing Job Postings
1. Once connected, you can import existing Lever postings as Draft Role Channels.
a. The Connect button has changed to View Jobs, click that to view importable jobs.
b. Select all the jobs you’d like to import, and click import (2 jobs are shown in this example, all postings in Lever that are visible to your Lever user account are shown).
c. Your imported jobs now appear as drafts.
The descriptions and any custom questions in Lever are imported across to Wednesday as well. You can then finish creating your Role Channel in the Wednesday app.
Your Wednesday Talent Careers Page will update to include open jobs from Lever automatically.
Prior to publishing your role channel, these will link to the original Lever job postings. Once you have a published role channel associated with a Lever job, the link here will go to that role channel.
1. Once candidates have viewed your Role Channel and submitted the pre-qualification questions, you can send candidates that you’re interested in speaking to back into Lever, and pick up your existing hiring process from there.
a. Choose Accept when viewing a candidate that you want to speak with further from the Candidate Viewer.
b. The candidate will be added as a new Opportunity for the linked Lever Job.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Wednesday app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.