|Available for||User roles||Super Admins, Admins, Team Members|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
The HubSpot data sync feature allows you to set up a one-way sync between HubSpot and Lever so that Candidate information is automatically shared with HubSpot.
- In Lever, your access role must be Super Admin in order to setup the integration.
- You must be a Super Admin or have App Marketplace Access permissions in your HubSpot account.
Setup the integration:
1. Navigate to the Lever App Marketplace page on HubSpot.
2. In the top right, click Install app.
3. Log in to your app account through the dialog box.
4. Review the requested access permissions, then click Allow. You'll then be redirected back to the app page in your settings.
5. Click Allow after reviewing the requested access permissions. You will then be redirected back to your settings page.
How to use the integration:
In order to sync data between both integrations, you'll need to configure the settings of your integration and enable the sync.
Follow the instructions on the screen to setup your sync between Lever and HubSpot.
Set up your sync rules
- One-way sync from Lever Candidates to HubSpot Contacts.
- Field mappings connect individual fields with information from each app. Default mappings can be turned off or new custom mappings can be created based on your specific business needs.
Review and sync
- Review what data you would like to sync, review the sync settings and start syncing.
For more details on how to connect both applications, please have a look at the data sync help article.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate the HubSpot app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.