|Available for||Roles||Super Admin|
|Permissions||• Manage API credentials and manage integrations|
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
Setting up the Youthall integration
- In the Youthall platform, from the top right dropdown menu, navigate to Listings > any Listing applications page
- On the listing detail page navigate to the 'Integration' tab; you should see the Connect Lever button.
- Click the button and accept to authorize Youthall access
Using the Youthall integration
- After successful authorization, you should be redirected to the Youthall platform. From this screen you can link your Youthall posting to an existing Lever posting or create a new posting on the Lever platform.
- Once the integration is configured, you can see linked Lever posting details on the same screen.
Your current applications will be indexed to your Lever posting and new applications will be indexed automatically to the Lever platform. You can follow indexed application counts from the 'Indexing Ration' section of the integration page. You can check from the 'Opportunities' section of your Lever posting dashboard page.
Disabling integration section
Disabling the Youthall integration
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Authorized Apps
- Locate the Youthall app
- Click Revoke Access