|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
Setup the integration
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in order to set up the integration.
1. In the Youthall platform, from the top right dropdown menu, go to the Listings > any Listing applications page.
2. On the listing detail page go to the "Integration" tab. You should see the "Connect Lever" button. Click the button and accept to authorize Youthall access.
How to use the integration:
1. After successful authorization, you should be redirected to the Youthall platform. From this screen you can link your Youthall posting to an existing Lever posting or create a new posting on the Lever platform.
2. Once the integration is configured, you can see linked Lever posting details on the same screen.
3. All done!
Your current applications will be indexed to your Lever posting and new applications will be indexed automatically to the Lever platform.
You can follow indexed application counts from integration screen > Indexing Ratio.
You can check from your Lever posting dashboard page > Opportunities section.
How to disable the integration
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate the Youthall app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.