|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
Hackajob is a sourcing platform that was created to revolutionize tech recruitment. It allows companies to publish tech jobs and attract candidates with the specified skill set. Candidates can create their profile in hackajob in minutes, highlighting their expertise and expectations.
When you integrate Lever and hackajob, candidates from hackajob can be imported to a relevant job in Lever and then synchronized back on hackajob when the stage is changed on Lever.
Setting up the integration between Lever and hackajob requires to:
- Have access to the master account on hackajob
- Have a user with a Super Admin role on Lever
Setup the integration:
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in order to set up the integration.
1. In hackajob: Log in to your hackajob account
2. In hackajob: Go to your Account Settings page
3. In hackajob: Go to Integration Settings section and click Connect
4. In Lever: You will be redirected to a screen where you need to add your Lever credentials, this screen is part of the Lever platform, we are not capturing your credentials
5. In Lever: If your account have the correct role you will see the following screen from where you need to accept the integration and the scopes we will use
6. After you authorize the integration you will be redirected back to the hackajob platform
7. In hackajob: You will see that the status of the integration was changed from Not Connected to Connected
8. In Lever: Go to Integrations and API - Webhooks and activate all required webhooks by switching the toggle.
Webhooks required: Candidate Stage Change, Candidate Archive State Change, Candidate Hired, Candidate Deleted, Interview Created, Interview Updated, Interview Deleted
9. Your hackajob Lever integration is completed!
How to configure the integration:
After enabling the integration, a green "Connected" status will be indicated and the "Configure The Integration" button will appear:
Click this button in order to match each of your hackajob roles with Lever jobs, along with the pipeline stages between hackajob and Lever.
How to use the integration:
To export a candidate to Lever, your will need to invite the candidate in interview and then to schedule an interview with the candidate via hackajob (this is the default rule, you can change it from hackajob Account page). When both these actions have been completed, the candidate will be exported to Lever, to a stage that corresponds to hackajob's 'Phone Interview - 1st Round' stage according to your settings. CV and the hackajob profile is attached to the candidate.
If the webhooks are correctly setup when the stage is changed on Lever the stage is updated also on hackajob based on the mapping created before.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate the hackajob app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration