|Available for||User roles||Super Admins, Admins, Team Members|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
Contactout's integration with Lever will allow you to directly source candidates from Contactout into your Lever account -- candidates will appear in your Lever candidate dashboard by exporting them via a few simple clicks directly from Contactout.
This help article will discuss enabling and using the integration.
Setup the integration:
Note: You must be a Lever Super Admin in order to set up the integration.
- Go to your ContactOut Account page. Click on the 'Connect' button below the LEVER logo.
- Log in to your Lever account.
- Accept the permissions
- The profile screen will now show that Lever is connected
How to use the integration:
- Click the ContactOut extension.
- Click on ‘Save to Lever’
- You have the option to save it as a candidate or to a specific job
- The icon will change to inform you that the candidate has been saved
- The candidate's details will be in Lever.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Does the integration prevent duplicate record creation
A. We will show you an error if you already have a candidate in the system with the same email address.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate the Contactout app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration