|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
Contactout's integration with Lever will allow you to directly source candidates from Contactout into your Lever account -- candidates will appear in your Lever candidate dashboard by exporting them via a few simple clicks directly from Contactout.
This help article will discuss enabling and using the integration.
Setup the integration:
Note: You must be a Lever Super Admin in order to set up the integration.
1. Go to your ContactOut Account page. Click on the 'Connect' button below the LEVER logo.
2. Log in to your Lever account.
3. Accept the permissions
4. The profile screen will now show that Lever is connected
How to use the integration:
1. Click the ContactOut extension.
2. Click on ‘Save to Lever’
3. You have the option to save it as a candidate or to a specific job
4. The icon will change to inform you that the candidate has been saved
5. The candidate's details will be in Lever.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Does the integration prevent duplicate record creation
A. We will show you an error if you already have a candidate in the system with the same email address.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate the Contactout app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration