|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
Lever integration allows you to send DevSkiller TalentScore test invitations directly from your Lever account. You will be able to automatically assess the skills of your candidates and view their test results without disturbing your workflow.
Setting up the DevSkiller integration
- To set up your Lever integration you have to log in to the TalentScore platform, go to your account drop-down menu, and choose "Integrations".
- Scroll down to the Lever integration section and click on the "Connect with Lever" button.
- You will be asked to log in to your Lever account and authorize the application access.
- After accepting the access, you will be able to set up the integration, change the settings and disable it.
- Click on the "Change settings" button to map TalentScore tests to your Lever workflow.
There are a few necessary settings you need to map before you can use the integration.
- Choose initial stage - this option determines at which step of your Lever pipeline the TalentScore test will be sent out to your candidates.
- Choose required Lever tags - here you can choose Lever tags for candidates. The test will be sent out only to the candidates with matching tags.
- Choose test - here you can choose which test will be sent out to the candidates matching defined tags.
- Choose recruiter - here you can choose which recruiter will be assigned to the candidates.
Lever integration allows having more than one test active at a time. You can easily add another set of tags, tests, and assign it to another recruiter.
Using the DevSkiller integration:
Once the candidate you wish to test reaches the previously defined stage in Lever, TalentScore will send the test invitation to the candidate.
- All of the invited candidates will automatically be assigned with a new tag in Lever.
- Once the candidate finishes their test, the tag will be updated to “DevSkiller - completed”.
- In the "Notes” section of the candidate profile, you will be able to see the overall candidate score followed by a link to a detailed TalentScore test report.
Disabling the DevSkiller integration
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Authorized Apps
- Locate the DevSkiller app
- Click Revoke Access