|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
Joonko is an AI-powered diversity and inclusion coach for companies, which can identify and
solve unconscious bias in real-time.
Joonko leverages your company’s existing data, from platforms like ATS, to identify
unconscious workplace bias as it occurs, and immediately engages the relevant executive,
manager or employee with insights and recommendations - enabling them to make real-time
With a simple integration to your Lever account, you can ensure a more diverse and
equal hiring process. Joonko will constantly analyze your recruiting pipelines and will suggest
actions, when needed, to increase the number of underrepresented talent applying to
positions, helping you ensure that no great candidates are overlooked and provide you with a
high-level view of trends and your progress.
Contact Joonko if you're interested in learning more about how they achieve this.
||The integration with Joonko requires a Lever plan that allows for custom API key generation.|
Setup the integration:
1. Navigate to your API key settings
2. Select "Generate a new key"
3. Name the key "Joonko", copy it, and select the following permissions:
- read opportunity
- list postings
- list opportunities
4. Use this key to sign up for Joonko or supply it to your Joonko representative and they will help you finalize the setup.
How to use the integration:
Once the integration is configured, there's no additional setup required, the integration will start taking effect immediately. Joonko does not provide a user interface, they will retrieve your job data from Lever and start recommending candidates to apply.
As a user, you'll see application flow in with the source "Joonko", these are candidates who were recommended and matched based on the job requirements and their experience.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate the Joonko app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration