|Available for||User roles||Super Admins, Admins, Team Members|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
The integration between Lever and Refty sends candidates from Lever to Refty. It can also trigger self-assessments and reference checks in Refty when the candidates reach certain stages in Lever.
Setup the integration
- In Refty, go to the Integrations page.
- Click Connect on the Lever integration.
- Authorize Refty to access your Lever account by clicking Accept.
- In Lever, navigate to the Webhooks tab of the "Integrations and API" settings page.
- Click all the toggle buttons to turn them green. This ensures that all features of the integration work, even future ones!
Your Lever and Refty accounts are now connected together! There are a few more items to configure, detailed below:
The next step is to tell Refty how you want it to operate for the candidates it gets from Lever.
- In Refty, the Connect button of the Integrations page is now replaced by a Configuration button. Click it!
- Unless you already connected Lever and Refty previously, you should have no rule configured. Define one by clicking on Add a rule.
- Choose the Lever jobs that should trigger an action in Refty.
- Choose the Refty sequence that should be used for these jobs.
- Link each stage of your Refty sequence to a stage in your Lever interview plan.
- Choose the language that should be used for communication with the candidates that match this rule.
- Click Add and you're done!
You can define as many rules as you need depending on how you want Refty to handle your Lever candidates.
Try it out!
Now that everything is properly configured, you probably want to see it in action. Let's add a new candidate.
- Add a new candidate in Lever with a job that matches your rule in Refty.
- The candidate now appears in your Refty sequence.
Obviously, the next step is to trigger a self-assessment or a reference check from Lever.
- Make sure that your candidate has an email address in Lever, and preferably a phone number as well.
- Move the candidate to the self-assessment or reference check stage that you've defined in your Refty rule.
- The self-assessment or reference check has been sent to your candidate!
If needed, you can send a new self-assessment or a reference check email to the candidate by moving back to a previous stage and selecting the trigger stage again.
If you need any help with this integration, please use Refty's in-app chat or email email@example.com.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate the Refty app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration