|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
The TalentWall integration allows you to sync in your Lever data to manage aspects of your recruitment process directly within TalentWall.
Setting up the TalentWall integration
Step 1: Enable webhooks in Lever
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Webhooks
- Enable all webhooks
Step 2: Connect Lever and TalentWall
- On your TalentWall home page click the button that says Before you start, please link and import your ATS data; this will take you to the ATS API page
- Click the button that says Setup Lever API; this will take you to the Lever Authorize App page where you grant TalentWall access to your Lever data
- Click the Accept button to grant TalentWall permission
Step 3: Start using TalentWall with Lever
Once the integration is enabled, TalentWall will begin importing your data. You data should be fully imported within 24 hours.
Using the TalentWall integration
Your Lever data will automatically be synchronized with TalentWall. In addition to TalentWall’s visualization and analytics the following operations will change Lever data (note, your TalentWall email must match your email in Lever for you to change any Lever data):
- You can change the stage an opportunity is in by dragging the card on the Wall.
- You can leave notes on opportunities.
- You can archive opportunities.
Disabling the TalentWall integration
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Authorized Apps
- Locate the TalentWall app
- Click Revoke access