|Available for||User roles||Super Admins, Admins, Team Members|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
The TalentWall integration allows you to sync in your Lever data to manage aspects of your recruitment process directly within TalentWall
Setup the integration:
Note: You must be a Lever Super Admin in order to set up the integration.
Step 1: Enable Webhooks in Lever
1. Login to your Lever account.
2. Go to your account Settings
3. Go to Integrations and API.
4. Go to Webhooks.
5. Enable all webhooks.
6. After enabling all Webhooks your screen should look like this
Step 2: Connect Lever and TalentWall
1. On your TalentWall home page click the button that says “Before you start, please link and import your ATS data.” This will take you to the ATS API page.
2. Click the button that says “Setup Lever API.”
This will take you to the Lever Authorize App page where you grant TalentWall access to your Lever data.
3. Click the “Accept” button to grant TalentWall permission.
Step 3: Start using TalentWall with Lever!
That’s it! TalentWall will begin importing your data. You can expect it to be ready when you start work tomorrow morning.
How to use the integration:
Your Lever data will automatically be synchronized with TalentWall. In addition to TalentWall’s visualization and analytics the following operations will change lever data:
NOTE: Your TalentWall email MUST match your email in Lever for you to change any Lever data.
1. You may change the stage an Opportunity is in by dragging the card on the Wall.
2. You may leave notes on Opportunities.
3. You may archive Opportunities.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate the TalentWall app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration