|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
Using the CiiVSOFT recruitment process automation toolkit integration is easy. It has been designed specifically to work with the Lever platform and operates autonomously in the background.
||This integration requires that your Lever product package offers the ability to generate custom API keys. If you're unsure if this is included with your Lever offering, please reach out to Customer Success Manager via the Lever Support request form for clarity and next steps.|
The toolkit is made up of three interconnected solutions which automate different recruiting tasks in Lever.
ARKiiVE automates search within the Lever database to find suitable candidates every time a new job vacancy is created.
- Any matching candidates are automatically assigned as LEADS against the new job vacancy.
- ARKiiVE provides Lever users with a helpful, automated search and sourcing tool enabling them to get a head start on a new job requisition and potentially save on costly talent attraction and advertising activities.
FiiLTER automates initial applicant response handling, reviewing and screening new applications against job vacancies applied for.
- FiiLTER reviews new candidate applications against job vacancies and automatically advances matching candidates from the NEW APPLICANT pipeline stage to a custom CiiVSOFT SCREENED stage enabling users to get straight to the best matching candidates for their vacancies, right within Lever.
REFiiNE automates candidate referral by reviewing applications against all open vacancies and pipelining candidate applications against best matching jobs.
- Applications which are not deemed to be a match by FiiLTER for the job they applied for are provided with a ‘second chance’ and automatically placed in a queue for REFiiNE processing.
- REFiiNE reviews each of these applications against all current open / live jobs. If an application is deemed to be a match to an open job the candidate is automatically assigned as a LEAD for that job.
Setting up the CiiVSOFT integration
Setting up the integration will require Levers Support via the Lever Support request form to do two things:
- Create a CiiVSOFT service user in your Lever account to perform necessary integration actions
- Generate an API key so CiiVSOFT has authorization to process data in your Lever account
We will take care both of these items for you, just let us know that you'd like to enable the integration via a Support request. For context, the below permissions will be granted to the API key in order for the integration to work properly.
Using the CiiVSOFT integration
Using ARKiiVE automated database search
- On the scheduled processing runs ARKiiVE will scan for new jobs.
- For any new jobs ARKiiVE automatically searches the existing candidate database for matching records.
- If ARKiiVE finds any suitable, matching candidates in the database it will automatically post them as LEADS for that job. By default, the number of candidates recommended are limited to 7 for ease of use. In the event that ARKiiVE finds more than 7 matches for a role only the ‘best’ 7 matching candidates will be recommended.
- Note: ARKiiVE will create a note on the candidate record to ensure users recognise the candidate has been recommended by ARKiiVE.
- To view the results, simply login to your Lever account and navigate to the relevant job vacancy. You will see matching candidates found by ARKiiVE waiting for you to review in the Leads area. Leads can be converted to Candidates and managed through the remaining pipeline stages in the normal way.
Using the FiiLTER automated application response handlin
- On the scheduled processing runs FiiLTER will scan for new candidate applications
- FiiLTER automatically reviews each application against the job applied for.
- Matching candidate applications are automatically advanced to the custom CiiVSOFT SCREENED pipeline stage for the job in Lever.
- To view the results, simply login to your Lever account and navigate to the job vacancy. You will see applications screened and forwarded by FiiLTER in the CiiVSOFT SCREENED pipeline stage for the job. Candidate applications can be managed through the remaining pipeline stages in the normal way.
- Important: any applications which have not been auto-advanced by FiiLTER will remain in the initial 'New Applicant' stage. Users still have the opportunity to manually review these applications in the usual way. FiiLTER never automatically rejects any candidates.
- Applicants who have been screened by FiiLTER and remain at NEW APPLICANT stage are automatically queued for REFiiNE processing.
Using the REFiiNE automated candidate referral
- On the scheduled processing runs REFiiNE will scan for new candidate applications which have not been advanced by FiiLTER against jobs applied for.
- REFiiNE automatically reviews each of these applications against all current open / live jobs.
- If an application is deemed to be a match to an alternative open job the candidate is automatically assigned as a LEAD for that job.
- To view the results, simply login to your Lever account and navigate to the relevant job vacancy. You will see matching candidate referrals found by REFiiNE waiting for you to review in the LEAD area. Leads can be converted to Candidates and managed through the remaining pipeline stages in the normal way.
For each element of the solution, CiiVSOFT creates candidate notes and updates the activity feed to maintain full traceability of processing.
There is no additional workload or training required to use the CiiVSOFT recruitment process automation toolkit. Simply use Lever in the normal way and feel the benefits of automation working in the background helping you to streamline tasks and processes.
Disabling the CiiVSOFT integration
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > API Credentials
- Locate the CiiVSOFT key and delete it
- Alternatively, reach out to CiIVSOFT to remove the integration from their side