|Available for||User roles||Super Admins, Admins, Team Members|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
Lever's integration with Pearl integration lets you automatically sync your jobs with Pearl, and lets Pearl submit applicants directly into your Lever. account.
Setup the integration:
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in order to set up the integration.
1. Sign into Pearl
2. Navigate to the settings tab
3. Select the "Connect your Lever" button (if it's not present then your ATS is probably already connected)
4. Authorize Pearl to access your Lever account
5. Lever and Pearl are now connected!
How to use the integration:
- The integration will automatically add all the publicly posted jobs from Lever to Pearl
- Currently, Pearl will collect and advertise all jobs as they only charge per placement, they will be adding selective posting soon.
- Any candidates that apply to your jobs via Pearl will automatically be added to your Lever as "Leads" with the source as "Pearl"
- If you advance a candidate's stage or archive them, Pearl will collect that information
- If you want to change the company description that Pearl uses to share your jobs, edit that in the Pearl Company Portal
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate the Pearl app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration