|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
The Lever and SquarePeg integration allows you to export profiles to Lever. This article will cover how to enable and use the integration.
Setup the integration
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in order to set up the integration.
Note: We recommend your team creates a SquarePeg specific user inside your Lever account and use that when connecting the accounts; the idea behind this recommendation is that, if a personal account is used and that user leaves the organization, then there is potential for the integration to break.
1. Login to your employer account at SquarePeg.
2. Navigate to the dropdown menu and select ‘Integrations
Select the Lever integration under ‘Applicant Tracking Systems’ and click connect:
4. Once you click connect there will be a pop-up that will appear, prompting you to log into your Lever account. Enter your Lever login credentials and click "Accept"
Note: you must be a Super Admin inside Lever to connect the integration
5. Once the integration is connected, any candidate inside your SquarePeg dashboard will be moved to your Lever account after you review the candidate profile and click ‘approve’. You can see an example at the bottom of the image below:
6. Once you have approved a candidate in SquarePeg, you will be able to navigate over to your Lever account dashboard and view the candidates under the tab "Applicants." From there you will be able to progress forward with job opportunities for your Candidates.
How to disable the integration
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate the SquarePeg app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration