|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
The Lever and SquarePeg integration allows you to export profiles to Lever. This article will cover how to enable and use the integration.
Setting up the SquarePeg integration
||We recommend your team creates a SquarePeg specific user inside your Lever account and use that when connecting the accounts; the idea behind this recommendation is that, if a personal account is used and that user leaves the organization, then there is potential for the integration to break.|
- Log in to your employer account on SquarePeg
- Navigate to the dropdown menu and select ‘Integrations'
- Select the Lever integration under ‘Applicant Tracking Systems’ and click Connect
- A pop-up that will appear prompting you to log into your Lever account; enter your Lever login credentials and click Accept
- Once the integration is connected, any candidate inside your SquarePeg dashboard will be moved to your Lever account after you review the candidate profile and click Approve
- Once you have approved a candidate in SquarePeg, you will be able to navigate over to your Lever account dashboard and view the candidates in the 'Applicants' section of from pipeline. From there you will be able to progress forward with job opportunities for your candidates.
Disabling the SquarePeg integration
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Authorized Apps
- Locate the SquarePeg app
- Click Revoke Access