|Available for||User roles||Super Admins, Admins, Team Members|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
With the XOR and Lever integration, you'll be able to use the XOR platform to feed leads into your Lever account using their AI-powered chatbot. The chatbot can be used for a variety of use cases, such as screening candidates.
Setup the integration:
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in order to set up the integration.
1. In the XOR platform, navigate to your integration application settings and find the Lever listing
*Note: You'll need to reach out to XOR support to supply them with some details, let them know that you'd like to connect the Lever integration -- you'll also need to supply them with your XML feed, which can be found in your Lever integration settings. Once this is complete, proceed with the following steps.
2. Select 'connect' within the Lever section
The following note will pop up:
3. Proceed with authorization and use your Lever credentials to XOR to your Lever account
How to use the integration:
The XOR integration uses two main components: your Lever XML feed to programmatically sync in all of your published job postings into your XOR account and a candidate creation mechanism to create leads from candidates chatting with XOR's AI-powered chatbot.
Once your Lever job postings are processed by XOR, they'll appear in your XOR account with appropriate details auto-generated, such as chatbot links that can be distributed to potential candidates.
If the candidate completes the screening process and passes, they'll be add to your Lever candidate dashboard with the source 'XOR' attributed on their opportunity.
Any candidate created via the integration will also have pertinent details attached as a file:
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate the XOR app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration