|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
With the XOR and Lever integration, you will be able to use the XOR platform to feed leads into your Lever account using their AI-powered chatbot. The chatbot can be used for a variety of use cases, such as screening candidates.
Setting up the XOR integration
- In the XOR platform, navigate to your integration application settings and find the Lever listing
- Note: You will need to reach out to XOR support to supply them with some details, let them know that you would like to connect the Lever integration -- you will also need to supply them with your XML feed, which can be found in your Lever integration settings. Once this is complete, proceed with the following steps.
- Select 'Connect' within the Lever section
- The following note will pop up:
- Proceed with authorization and use your Lever credentials to XOR to your Lever account
Using the XOR integration
The XOR integration uses two main components: your Lever XML feed to programmatically sync in all of your published job postings into your XOR account and a candidate creation mechanism to create leads from candidates chatting with XOR's AI-powered chatbot.
Once your Lever job postings are processed by XOR, they will appear in your XOR account with appropriate details auto-generated, such as chatbot links that can be distributed to potential candidates.
If the candidate completes the screening process and passes, they will be added to your Lever candidate pipeline with the source 'XOR' attributed on their opportunity. Any candidate created via the integration will also have pertinent details attached as a file:
Disabling the XOR integration
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Authorized Apps
- Locate the XOR app
- Click Revoke Access