|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
ModernLoop helps companies automate and streamline interview scheduling and coordination. ModernLoop integrates with your company's employee calendars to find the perfect schedule for your candidates and help you write the schedule back to Lever.
In this article, we will go over how to enable ModernLoop with Lever.
Setup the integration
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in order to set up the integration.
1. Click into Settings in ModernLoop
2. Find Lever (Oauth) and click "Connect"
3. You should be redirected to a page that asks you to confirm the integration. The scopes needed for integration are:
How to use the integration
1. Go to app.modernloop.io and sign into your ModernLoop account
2. Find a candidate that needs an interview schedule and click "Schedule"
3. Input who the desired interviewers are and which Lever feedback forms to use with each interview.
4. Select the schedule that you'd like to use for the interview.
5. Confirm which email templates you want to use to send the candidate and the interviewers the calendar event holds for the interview, then click "Send".
6. The schedule will be written to the candidate's profile in Lever!
How to disable the integration
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate the ModernLoop app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration