We use different types of cookies to collect and use data as part of our Services. We use five types of cookies: necessary, analytics, performance, 1st party, and 3rd party.
- A necessary cookie is essential for a site to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
- An analytical cookie is used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
- A performance cookie is used to analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
- A 1st party cookie is placed by the site you are visiting.
- A 3rd party cookie is set by other websites (e.g. LinkedIn) to track user behavior on the current site (e.g. our Lever hosted job postings page).
These tables list some of the cookies that we and third parties place on Lever hosted job postings page(s):
Google Analytics Throttling*
This cookies is installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the collection of data on high traffic sites.
|.jobs.lever.co||_gat_customer||Performance||2 years||Google Analytics Throttling* Customer Provided GA
Controlled by customer - aka they enabled Google analytics tracking code
|.jobs.lever.co||lever-referer||1st party||2 years||Sets inbound HTTP referer header (Referer) into the cookie.|
|jobs.lever.co||lever-origin-<companyname>||1st party||2 years||Populates opportunity “Origin” field|
|jobs.lever.co||lever-source-<companyname>||1st party||2 years||Populates opportunity “Source” field|
|.www.linkedin.com||JSESSIONID||3rd party||session||Used for Sign-In with LinkedIn and LinkedIn Follow Features|
|.linkedin.com||bcookie||3rd party||1 year||LinkedIn Browser ID Cookie|
|.www.linkedin.com||bscookie||3rd party||1 year||LinkedIn Secure Browser ID Cookie|
|.linkedin.com||lang||3rd party||session||Sets Default Language / Locale for LinkedIn|
|.linkedin.com||lidc||3rd party||2 years||LinkedIn Routing Cookie|
*This cookie is installed by Google Analytics and is not Lever-controlled. Customer can opt out with Google if desired.
Since the number and names of cookies may change, these tables may be updated from time to time to provide you with the latest information. The expiration dates for the cookies listed below generally apply on a rolling basis.