|Available for||User roles||Super Admins, Admins, Team Members|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
Using Prentus is one of the fastest ways to source and hire grads from top bootcamps, Lever’s integration with Prentus will allow users to source candidates directly from Prentus and add into Lever easily.
Setup the integration:
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in order to set up the integration.
1. In the Prentus platform, navigate to the Settings page and click ATS.
2. Click on the Lever button to login to your account
Step 2: Integration preferences
1. Once routed back, you will choose your personal Lever account by typing in your email and hitting the Search icon.
2. Then, choose a stage to apply to candidates when they are added to your Lever account. Candidates are only added when they accept an interview request so we recommend choosing your first interview stage.
How to use the integration:
Since candidates are only added when you request interviews, the first step is to head to the Search page on the Prentus platform you are on.
1. Go to Search and click on your current Saved Search in the header up top. If you haven’t created a Saved Search yet, you will see a “Create New Search” button.
2. If you click on the Edit button or are in the middle of creating a new search, you will see a dropdown with a list of jobs you can associate this search with. If no jobs are shown, hit the Refresh button to the right to get a fresh list.
Once you select the job you want, hit Save. All future interviews scheduled will lead to the candidate being added to your ATS.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate the Prentus app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration