|Available for||User roles||Super Admins|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
Wedge is a one-way video interviewing platform made simple. The Wedge and Lever integration will allow you to initiate video assessments directly from Lever and update the Lever candidate record with details from the assessment itself.
Setup the integration:
Step 1: Connecting the Integration
1. In Wedge, go to your admin page and scroll down to Integrations.
2. From the list click to connect the Lever integration.
3. Authorize the permissions that pop up on the following screen
4. Now that the application is authorized, you'll have the option to configure additional integration settings. Select 'Settings' and you'll be able to set the trigger stage in which Wedge video assessments will be initiated:
How to use the integration:
When a Lever opportunity moves to the selected trigger stage, the candidate will automatically receive a Wedge video assessment invite. You'll see the candidate appear in the pending invites section of your Wedge dashboard
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate the Wedge app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration