|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
This article provides a quick tour of how Elpha and Lever work together. Elpha is an online professional network for women in tech. Women come to Elpha to connect with one another and access job opportunities with our partner companies. Lever’s integration with Elpha allows users to source, access, engage, and track candidates from Elpha.
Setting up the Elpha integration
For this integration to work, you must already have an Employer account with Elpha. If you are not yet an Elpha partner company, and you would like to be, please email email@example.com.
- From your Elpha account, navigate to Employer tools and select ATS integration
- If your company uses Lever, the Elpha team will have pre-configured your account to use our Lever integration so all you need to do is click Connect to Lever
- Once you have authenticated with Lever, and are successfully connected, your ATS integration page should have a green checkbox; Elpha members will now be able to apply for jobs at your company through Elpha and we will automatically push them to your Lever account.
Using the Elpha integration
Enable candidates to apply for your open jobs via Elpha
Candidates can apply for your jobs via your company’s profile on Elpha. Every job at your company that is live in Lever is automatically synced with your Elpha profile, and each of these jobs has an Apply button.
Send Elpha candidates to Lever
When a candidate clicks the Apply button next to one of your open jobs on Elpha, we will automatically submit an application to Lever on the candidate’s behalf for the specific job.
Immediately after a candidate submits an application via Elpha, we will push the candidate to your Lever account as a new Lead with an associated Job Posting. The lead will also be labeled as sourced from Elpha.
If you are not yet an Elpha Employer and are interested in exploring one, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact email@example.com for troubleshooting assistance regarding the integration.
Disabling the Elpha integration
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Authorized Apps
- Locate the Elpha app
- Click Revoke Access