|Available for||User roles||Super Admins, Admins, Team Members|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
The following will describe the Integration steps, how to initiate a Fortay assessment, and where to look for results.
Setup the integration:
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in order to set up the integration.
1. On the Integrations page in Fortay, find the Lever integrations panel, then click Authenticate.
2. You may receive an authorization modal to confirm access Fortay's access to Lever.
3. A success message will be noted at the top of the Integrations page.
4. As a final step, under the Webhooks Tab and confirm that the Fortay webhook is enabled via the toggle.
How to use the integration:
A candidate assessment is automatically created once a candidate is assigned to a Job. The figure below depicts a manual assignment of a 'QA Manager' job to a candidate, Jane Doe.
The webhook automatically sends the candidate details to Fortay. Fortay in turn sends an email to the candidate with their unique assessment link.
You do NOT need to login to Fortay to initiate this process. If you would like to monitor or confirm the status of the candidate within Fortay, you can optionally do so via the Candidate Invitations Page under Invitation History. Note that the 'Source' for the candidate will be listed as Lever.
Once the Candidate has completed the assessment, the Alignment Score and the link to the Candidate Card will be automatically shown in the Notes tab in Lever.
Note that the Thumbs icons within Lever map to the following letter grades within Fortay:
- Two Thumbs Up = A or B
- One Thumb Up = C
- One or Two Thumbs Down = D
(The letter grades within Fortay are dynamically calculated based on the alignment scores of the organization's Team Members and can evolve as Team Members are added.)
The candidate link in the Notes Tab will optionally direct you to the Candidate Card within Fortay that will provide a detailed summary as well as access to any additional comments or qualitative responses from the candidate.
We are anticipating a future enhancement to the Lever integration to provide the Candidate Card as a PDF document for the Candidate.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate the Fortay app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration