|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
This article describes how to set up and use the Fortay integration.
Setting up the Fortay integration
- In Fortay, navigate to the Integrations page and locate the Lever panel
- Click Authenticate
- You will be prompted with an authorization modal to confirm access Fortay's access to Lever; click Accept
- A success message will be noted at the top of the Integrations page.
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Webhooks and confirm that the Fortay webhook is enabled
Using the Fortay integration
A candidate assessment is automatically created once a candidate is associated with a job posting. The figure below depicts a manual assignment of a 'QA Manager' job to a candidate, Jane Doe.
The webhook automatically sends the candidate details to Fortay. Fortay in turn sends an email to the candidate with their unique assessment link.
You do not need to login to Fortay to initiate this process. If you would like to monitor or confirm the status of the candidate within Fortay, you can optionally do so via the Candidate Invitations page under Invitation History. Note that the source for the candidate will be listed as 'Lever.'
Once the candidate has completed the assessment, the alignment score and the link to the candidate card will be automatically appear in the 'Notes' section of the candidate's profile in Lever.
Note that the rating icons within Lever map to the following letter grades within Fortay:
- Two Thumbs Up = A or B
- One Thumb Up = C
- One or Two Thumbs Down = D
The letter grades within Fortay are dynamically calculated based on the alignment scores of the organization's Team Members and can evolve as Team Members are added.
The candidate link in the 'Notes' section will optionally direct you to the candidate card within Fortay that will provide a detailed summary as well as access to any additional comments or qualitative responses from the candidate.
We are anticipating a future enhancement to the Lever integration to provide the candidate card as a PDF document for the candidate.
Disabling the Fortay integration
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Authorized Apps
- Locate the Fortay app
- Click Revoke Access