|Available for||User roles||Super Admins, Admins, Team Members|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
The Lever and iMocha integration will allow you to send iMocha assessments directly from the Lever candidate opportunity.
Setup the integration:
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in order to set up the integration.
1. Go to Settings -> Integration -> Lever -> Configure
2. Click on the'Authorize' button as shown below:
3. After clicking "Authorize", you'll be redirect to log into Lever
4. Once you login, you'll be redirected to iMocha to configure the integration
How to configure the integration:
1. Select the "Assessment Stage" in which you want the integration to trigger upon candidate entry
2. Select the "Assessment Complete Stage" in which you want the candidate moved to following assessment completion. This movement will happen automatically during the integration.
4. Select the profile form template from the dropdown and choose “iMocha Assessment”. If this isn't yet created, click the plus sign to create it.
5. To sync and create tags in Lever, select a job posting from the dropdown and select the candidate in which you'd like to create your assessment package tags. We recommend creating a sample candidate that will hold all of the available package tags.
6. Once all fields are selected click on 'Save'.
8. Click the "Activate Integration" button and you're ready to go.
How to use the integration:
1. Add a package label as a tag on the candidate's opportunity, they'll be labeled "The
2. Move the opportunity to the configured assessment trigger stage.
3. The candidate will receive an email from iMocha.
4. Once the test is completed, you will find the candidate in the configured assessment completion stage.
5. Assessment details will be added as a form on the opportunity
6. An assessment report file will also be uploaded to the candidate profile upon completion
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate iMocha app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration