|Available for||User roles||Super Admins, Admins, Team Members|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
The HackerEarth Assessment integration allows you to screen candidates efficiently and streamline the technical recruitment workflow. You can perform the following tasks in Lever when using the integration:
- Post job requirements on the platform
- Set up multiple tests on HackerEarth Assessments
- Invite candidates to tests
- Generate detailed candidate reports and share the reports with your team members
Setup the integration:
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in order to set up the integration.
1. Log in to your HackerEarth Assessment account using your admin credentials.
2. Click on the bottom-left side of your screen.
3. Click Integrations.
4. In the Lever section, click Connect with Lever. You will be redirected to the Lever login page.
5. Login with your email provider (GSuite or Office 365) or enter your registered email ID, password, and click Next.
7. Click Accept to allow HackerEarth to access data from your Lever account.
8. You can see that the required credentials are generated on the Integration page of HackerEarth Assessment. You will get a callback URL that needs to be pasted in the webhook configurations on Lever's Integration and API settings.
9. Navigate to your Lever settings and select Integrations and API, copy the signature token highlighted in red in the below screnshot
9. Navigate back to your HackerEarth settings and enter the webhook Signature Token
10. Select Send Notification at Lever if you want to receive notifications in your Lever account.
11. Select the stage where you want to send the invites. There are various stages from which you can choose according to your preference.
12. Click Submit
13. Once you click Submit, the generated URL must be copied back into the Lever configuration. Select verify and the integration will be connected.
How to use the integration:
You can send invites from your Lever candidate dashboard by following these steps:
1. Open your Lever candidate dashboard and click on any profile.
2. Fill in any appropriate details, ensuring they have an email address, and add a tag to the candidate's opportunity that corresponds to the test ID that you'd like to send to the candidate. This ID can be obtained from within HackerEarth and the Lever tag syntax should be "HackerEarth-idnumbers"
**Additionally, you can preload your job postings with posting-level tags that will automatically appear on opportunities based on the job they're tied to.
3. Move the candidate to the configured trigger stage. If the test is sent successfully, you will be able to see a tag HE Test Sent signifying that the test has been sent successfully.
4. You will be able to see the status of the sent invite in the notes section. You can also see the link of the test report attached in the notes section of the profile.
Note: HE Action Error tag appears when the candidate is already invited or has participated in the test.
HackerEarth allows you to send adhoc tests based on performance and profile to assess a particular candidate.
1. If you want to send another test invite to the candidate, click on the assessment link which will appear in the links section of the profilee. You will be redirected to the Test invite dashboard.
2. Fill in all the necessary details and send the invite. Your candidate has been invited to the test which you have selected.
3. Once you have invited the candidate through the link, the link gets removed from the Lever dashboard.
Note: Invite page link fails to appear when the configuration is not set up properly.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate HackerEarth app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration