|Available for||User roles||Super Admins, Admins, Team Members|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
The Figure integration allows for you to automatically create a Figure offer when using Lever's offer workflow. The data will automatically flow from Lever to Figure.
Setup the integration:
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in order to set up the integration.
1. Go to Figure and login. Then click on the Integrations menu item on the left.
2. Click on ATS tab and then on Connect button under Lever.
3. Read the overview and then click Setup Lever.
The setup wizard will guide you step by step through the configuration of the integration.
Connect to Lever: Click Next.
How to configure the integration:
Webhook Configuration: Follow the instructions and click Next.
Configure the Offer Form: Follow the instructions and click Done.
Your integration between Figure and Lever is now configured and ready!
How to use the integration:
Once your integration is set up, you will be able to get the Figure offer generated automatically for every offer made on Lever.
The offer is automatically generated from Lever offer data.
You can see the offer created via Lever on the Offer list.
When you open the offer, there is a link leading you to Lever where you can update the candidate.
It will then automatically add a link to your candidate page in Lever that points to the newly created Figure offer. It also tags the opportunity with "Figure Offer" and adds a note, for clarity.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate the Figure app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration
The integration can also be disabled from the Figure integration menu