|Available for||User roles||All users. Can only be configured by Super Admins|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
The Agora integration allows for you to automatically create a Agora offer when using Lever's offer workflow. The data will automatically flow from Lever to Agora.
Setup the integration:
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in order to set up the integration.
1. Go to Agora and login. Then click on the Settings menu item on the left.
2. Click ATS listed under the Integrations menu item and then click the Connect button next to Lever.
3. Read the overview and then click Configure Lever.
The setup wizard will guide you step by step through the configuration of the integration.
On the Connect Lever screen, click Next.
How to configure the integration:
On the Lever Webhooks page in Agora, follow the instructions and click Next.
Configure the Offer Form
Follow the instructions and click Done.
Your integration between Agora and Lever is now configured and ready!
How to use the integration:
Once your integration is set up, you will be able to get the Agora offer generated automatically for every offer made on Lever.
The offer is automatically generated from Lever offer data.
You can see the offer created via Lever on the Offers list.
When you open the offer, there is a link leading you to Lever where you can update the opportunity.
It will then automatically add a link to your opportunity page in Lever that points to the newly created Agora offer. It also tags the opportunity with "Agora Offer" and adds a note, for clarity.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever.
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate the Agora app.
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration.
The integration can also be disabled from the Agora integration menu.