|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
The Lever integration with Hireflix will allow you to launch one-way video interviews from within Lever. Links to the candidate responses will automatically be added to their Lever candidate profile.
Setting up the Hireflix integration
In the Hireflix platform, navigate to Account > Connected Apps > Lever, click on the toggle button and follow the steps displayed.
Configuring the Hireflix integration
Managing and syncing positions
Once the Lever/Hireflix integration is enabled, you will then be able to connect Lever job postings to whichever Hireflix interview you want those candidates to take. Once that is done, you will be able to invite candidates to one-way video interviews by changing their Lever candidate status to "Hireflix" (or whichever status you have selected as your trigger status).
1. Create a Hireflix position
- On the Hireflix job page, create a Hireflix position
- If your candidate notifications are not set on the Hireflix position, your Lever candidates will not be notified when invited to an interview.
2. Connect Lever job postings with Hireflix interviews
- In Hireflix, navigate to Account > Connected Apps
- Under the 'Lever' integration, click on the settings wheel icon
- To connect two positions together, pick each position from the each dropdown below the table and click Connect
- The table will then show which positions are now connected; once you are finished, click the Save button
Using the Hireflix integration
Inviting Lever candidates to Hireflix one-way video interviews
The last step is to invite a Lever candidate to a Hireflix video interview. In Lever, select a candidate tied to the role connected to a position from Hireflix and change their status to the configured trigger stage. In the image below, "Hireflix" is the configured trigger stage:
As soon as you move the candidate into the trigger stage, a tag and profile note will be added to signify that they have been invited to an interview.
Once a candidate completes an interview, a link to their interview will be pasted on their profile. If a completion stage was configured, then the candidate profile will be moved into the designated stage upon completion. Additionally, they will be labeled with "Hireflix Done".
Disabling the Hireflix integration
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Authorized Apps
- Locate the Hireflix app
- Click Revoke Access