|Available for||User roles||Super Admins, Admins, Team Members|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
This article will help you to connect Lever with Trusty platform in just few clicks.
Setup the integration:
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in order to set up the integration.
1. In the Trusty platform, navigate to the Integration settings on the 'Set Up' page and click on 'Connect'.
2. Click "Accept" and accept to grant Trusty access.
How to configure the integration:
Within Trusty, configure the following:
• Set up specific pipeline stage in which referred candidates should be uploaded
• Choose which User will own Trusty's Lever integration for all referrals
- It's recommended
How to use the integration:
The Trusty integration will automatically send every referred candidate made by an employee directly into Lever and create them within the configured pipeline stage.
Referred candidates are automatically assigned to an open job with the following information:
Feedbackwith comments from the referrer and/or the candidate
*if this information is required in your referral process
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate the Trusty app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration