|Available for||User roles||Super Admins, Admins, Team Members|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
This article will help you to connect Lever with Orgnostic in just few clicks. Orgnostic is a people analytics platform for fast growing startups, this integration will allow for you to sync in select recruiting data into your Orgnostic dashboard.
Setup the integration:
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in order to set up the integration.
1. In the Orgnostic platform, click on your name in the top right corner, then click on "My Profile"
You should arrive on this page
2. At the bottom of "My Profile" page you'll see "Connected Apps" section
3. Click "Connect" (this could take up to couple of seconds). You should be able to see the authorization dialog. Make sure that you are logged in to Lever and have admin privileges.
4.Click "Accept", after authorization, you'll be redirected to your Orgnostic profile page with Lever connected
How to use the integration:
Once the integration is connected, you'll start retrieving story metrics. Orgnostic will start fetching the data, which can take up to a few hours.
Depending on the things you track and their health — in an ideal scenario, you'll be to see the following metrics in the Talent Acquisition chapter of Story.
- Source Success Rate
- Source of Hire
- Employee Referral Rate
- Candidates per Hire Ratio
- Qualified Candidates per Hire
- Recruitment Funnel Velocity
- Selection Stages
- Interviewers per Selection Process
- Vacancy Rate
- Time to Hire
- Time to Start
- Offer Acceptance Rate
- Job Offer Competitiveness
- Quality of Hire
- Offers Sent
- Bad Hire
- Total Cost of Recruitment
Candidate Experience metrics
- Feedback Rating Distribution
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page in Lever
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate the Orgnostic app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration