|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
With the Gusto and Lever integration, you can import candidates and send offer letters from Gusto, or add them to your team directly as employees or contractors.
Gusto imports the following candidate information from Lever:
- First name
- Last name
Setting up the integration
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in order to set up the integration.
1. In the Gusto platform, navigate to your App Directory
2. Click on the Hiring category, then click Lever.
3. Authorize the Gusto app by clicking Accept
4. Once complete the integration will be connected and you'll be able to import Hired candidates from Lever into Gusto.
Using the integration
When you're ready to import a candidate to Gusto, head to Hiring, click on Hire a new person, and select the Import option.
Search for the name of the candidate you’re bringing on and select their name. Choose how you would like to bring them on to Gusto and click Continue.
Complete any remaining information needed for the new hire. Lever will pre-populate some of this information for you. Click Save & Continue.
Alternatively, if you'd like to continue with the onboarding process at a later time, you can revisit this Candidate by finding them in the Hiring section.
Lastly, the final step will be to add the newly Hired employee to payroll.
Disabling the integration
1. In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate the Gusto app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration