|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• Manage API credentials and manage integrations
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
With the Gusto and Lever integration, you can import candidates and send offer letters from Gusto, or add them to your team directly as employees or contractors.
Gusto imports the following candidate information from Lever:
- First name
- Last name
Setting up the Gusto integration
- In the Gusto platform, navigate to your App Directory
- Click on the 'Hiring' category, then click 'Lever'
- Authorize the Gusto app by clicking Accept
- Once complete the integration will be connected and you will be able to import hired candidates from Lever into Gusto.
Using the Gusto integration
When you are ready to import a candidate to Gusto, navigate to 'Hiring,' click on Hire a new person, and select the 'Import' option.
Search for the name of the candidate you are bringing on and select their name. Choose how you would like to bring them on to Gusto and click Continue.
Complete any remaining information needed for the new hire. Lever will pre-populate some of this information for you. Click Save & Continue. Alternatively, if you would like to continue with the onboarding process at a later time, you can revisit this Candidate by finding them in the 'Hiring' section.
Lastly, add the newly hired employee to payroll.
Disabling the Gusto integration
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the 'Authorized Apps' tab locate the Gusto app
- Click Revoke Access to disable the integration