|Available for||User roles||Super Admins|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
Setup the integration:
Note: Access role must be Super Admin in order to set up the integration.
Step 1: Connecting the Integration
1. In the Vetty platform, navigate to the Partner tab of the Settings page.
2. In the Lever card, expand the second heading: LeverAPI: Enables data transfer from Vetty to your Lever profile.
3. Click the Connect button, and in the modal log into Lever, and click Accept to authorize the Vetty integration.
Step 2: Integration configuration
1. Expand the first heading: Webhook: Enables data transfer from Lever to your Vetty Dashboard.
2. Copy the Lever ATS URL.
3. In a seperate window, open the Integrations & API page within your Lever settings.
3. On the Webhooks tab, paste the copied URL under Candidate Stage Change.
4. In the Lever webhooks tab, copy your webhook signing token, and paste it in the Vetty configuration webhook settings.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate the Vetty app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration