|Available for||User roles||Super Admins|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
Vetty provides a friction-free candidate-centric background screening solution at scale with a seamless integration into Lever. The integration between Lever and Vetty allows you to automate the initiation of background screening orders, streamline reviews, and hire through powerful automated workflows. Readers of this article will learn about:
Enabling the Vetty integration
||The following setup steps can only be completed by a user with Super Admin level access in Lever.|
Step 1: Generate a signature token in Lever
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API and click the Webhooks tab at the top of the page.
- Click + Add webhook under the Candidate Stage Change toggle and copy the signature token.
Step 2: Configure the integration in Vetty
- First, contact your Vetty CSM to let them know you will be integrating Vetty with Lever. The Vetty team will have to enable the connection from their side.
- Open Vetty and navigate to the Partner tab of the Settings page.
- On the Lever card, click to reveal the fields beneath the Webhook heading.
- Paste the signature token from Lever into the corresponding field (1).
- Type your company name into the field next to the Lever ATS URL (2).
- Click Integrate (3).
- Copy the Lever ATS URL.
Step 3: Activate the integration in Lever
- Navigate back to the Webhooks tab in the Integrations and API section of your Lever Settings page and paste the Lever ATS URL into the field beneath the Candidate Stage Change toggle (the same tile from which you first copied the Lever signature token).
- Flip the Candidates Stage Change toggle to the 'On' position. The toggle will turn green to indicate that it has been activated.
Step 4: Authorize the integration in Vetty
- Navigate back to the Lever card on the Partner tab of your Vetty Settings page and click to expand the LeverAPI heading.
- Click the Connect button.
- In the modal that appears, log into Lever and click Accept to authorize the integration.
Disabling the Vetty integration
||The following steps to disable the integration can only be completed by a user with Super Admin level access in Lever.|
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API and click the Authorized Apps tab at the top of the page
- Locate the Vetty app and click Revoke Access.