|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
The ESR integration with Lever enables users to seamlessly and securely submit background check requests and receive important statuses, flag notifications and view the background check report.
Setting up the integration
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration.|
Step 1: Connecting the Integration
1. Let your ESR client services representative that you wish to enable the Lever integration and they will provide you Package Names and Package ID's, and will unlock the option to integrate with Lever. Lever support will be unable to assist with ESR package information or unlock from ESR's side.
2. Once the option is unlocked, in the ESR platform navigate to Profile > Integrations.
3. Click the Enable Lever Integration button.
4. Log into Lever and click accept to authorize the ESR integration.
Step 2: Integration configuration
1. In a separate window, open the Integrations & API page within your Lever settings.
2. Create a new webhook for Candidate Stage Change with the URL of https://esrcheck.com/app/services/lever.aspx. Click Verify Connection.
3. On the same page, copy your webhook signing token.
4. Send your webhook signing token to your ESR Client Services Representative. Signing tokens give access to your Lever data, Do Not send the signing token over email. Only send the signing token decrypted. Work with ESR to get the signing token to them in a secure way.
Disabling the integration
1. Navigate to your Integrations and API settings page
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate the ESR app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration