|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
||The Interseller integration is no longer available for new connections, however Lever continues to support this integration for users that enabled it prior to 1 January 2022.|
The Interseller integration enables the automatic syncing of candidates in Lever that you source with Interseller. Interseller will also update opportunities in Lever for you automatically as candidates respond back.
Enabling the Interseller integration
||The following setup steps can only be completed by users with Super Admin access in Lever.|
- In Interseller, navigate to the Integrations page in your Settings found here: https://app.interseller.io/integrations/crm
- Select the Lever integration in the integration list.
- Log in to Lever and click Accept. You will be directed to the integration preferences form. If no integration preferences are displayed, contact Interseller support.
Using the Interseller integration
As you add contacts and candidates to Interseller, their information will be synced to their candidate profile in Lever.
Configuring time to sync
On the integrations page in Interseller (https://app.interseller.io/integrations/crm), you can choose when Interseller syncs candidate information to Lever. By default, candidate information is synced as soon as the candidate is added to Interseller. From the integrations page, you can configure the setting so that information is only synced when the candidate replies back, or turn off syncing completely.
Sync to a posting
You can configure the integration to sync candidate information such that an opportunity is created for a specific posting. If you do not specify a posting, candidate information will be synced to a general opportunity in Lever. This setting can be configured globally or on a per-sequence basis via the integrations page in Interseller (https://app.interseller.io/integrations/crm).
By default, Interseller will sync opportunities to stages as follows:
- An opportunity is synced to the 'Reached Out' stage when the candidate is first messaged through Interseller.
- An opportunity is moved to the 'Responded' stage when the candidate responds to the initial message.
Disabling the Interseller integration
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Select the 'Authorized Apps' tab and locate the Interseller app
- Click Revoke Access