|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
Automate the full employee lifecycle with Humaans. Beautiful, fast, mobile first, and designed with distributed teams in mind.
Setting up the integration
Step 1: Connecting the Integration
1. In Humaans, go to the admin page and scroll down to Integrations.
2. From the list click to configure the Lever integration.
3. In the modal, click Accept to grant Humaans access.
Step 2: Integration preferences
1. You will be automatically prompted to fill out the options form, if this form does not display please contact Humaans support.
2. Copy the Endpoint URL.
3. In a separate window, open the Settings > Integrations and API > Webhooks page in Lever.
4. Create a new webhook for Candidate Hired using the Endpoint URL, and click Verify Connection.
5. Find your webhook signing token halfway down the page and copy it.
6. Paste the signing token into the preferences in Humaans.
Using the integration
When a Lever opportunity moves to Hired they will automatically be imported into Humaans people dashboard under new hires.
Disabling the integration
1. In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate the Humaans app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration