|Available for||User roles||Super Admins|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
Setup the integration:
To set up the Predictive Hire integration contact your Predictive Hire sales representation, or the Predictive Hire support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Predictive Hire has chosen to keep the enablement process manual, but they'd be happy to get you started.
1. On the Webhooks page in your Lever Settings > Integrations & API, find your webhook signing token and provide it to Predictive Hire.
2. Predictive Hire will provide you a webhook URL. Create a new webhook on the same settings page inside Lever.
How to use the integration:
Add tags that correspond to assessments to Lever postings. Opportunities that are created with that posting will have the integration kick off automatically by the stage.
Tags will update you on the progress of the candidate on their assessment.
How to disable the integration:
1. Navigate to your Integrations & API Settings Page
2. Under the Authorized Apps tab locate the Predictive Hire app
3. Click Revoke Access to disable the integration